BrightStar Care RN in West Des Moines, Iowa
BrightStar Care is hiring PRN RNs now!
Do you want to help keep seniors safe in their home during a pandemic? Now you can! BrightStar Care offers our RNs flexible schedules with competitive wages, along with the recognition and benefits you need.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:* PRN options available * 401(k) * Insurance: * Medical * Dental * Vision
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Travel time reimbursement
- DON Oversight
- WEEKLY PAY with Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedule
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
- National company with over 300+ locations
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process! Responsibilities* Provide thoughtful care to client & patients based on personalized Plan of Care
- Monitor and track changes in the client/patient’s conditions and needs, and keeps the Director of Nursing and any other appropriate personnel informed
- Proactively updates client/patients’ family on plan of care, health changes, and concerns Requirements* Current unrestricted RN license in Iowa
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Experience with g-tubes, superpubic catheters, medication management, assessments, hoyers, infusions, and injections is required. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.