BrightStar Care LPN in West Des Moines, Iowa
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including: * Flexible hours, including daytime, afternoon, evening, and overnight shifts available * 401(k) * Insurance: * Medical * Dental * Vision
- Free Training
- PPE including gloves, surgical masks, N95 respirator masks, face shields/googles, hand sanitizer, and gowns
- Part of a team with DON Oversight
- Employee referral bonus
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- National company with over 300+ locations
- We promote from within
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process! We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:* We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Variety of shifts available: days, afternoons, evenings, and overnights!
- National opportunities with over 300 locations in US Responsibilities* Implement treatment and plan of care, using sound judgment and critical thinking
- Maintain accurate, detailed, and timely documentation consistent with the plan of care and the nursing processes
- Perform all skill, treatments, and procedures to the scope of practice as defined in the Nurse Practice Act in the state of clinical practice and adhere to the policies, procedures, and protocols of the agency of employment Requirements* Unencumbered license as a Practical Nurse in Iowa
- One (1) year of LPN experience required
- Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Experience with tracheotomy care, catheter care, and feeding tubes is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.