BrightStar Care CNA in West Des Moines, Iowa
Take this job and LOVE it!
Are you a vibrant CNA that is passionate about your clients getting the best care? BrightStar Care is looking for YOU!
We are actively hiring CNAs now with pay rates ranging from $14-15/hr.
What We Offer:* Pay rate: $14-15/hr * Direct deposit available * Flexible scheduling - AM, afternoon, PM - you tell us what you are available! * 401(k) * Company sponsored insurance when you qualify: * Medical * Dental * Vision
- Mileage Reimbursement and travel time reimbursement
- Free Training
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Employee referral bonus
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
- National company with over 300+ locations
- Free continuing education
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process! Responsibilities* Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
- Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping Requirements* A current, valid state certification and in good standing
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful completion of a nursing assistant program
- Negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented health care experience
- Licensed driver with current auto insurance and reliable automobile
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.