Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa Referral Coordinator in Waterloo, Iowa
Facilitates and schedules MercyOne Clinic patients for appointments, referrals tests and procedures. Adheres to MercyOne Northeast Iowa's performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties in accordance with mission, vision and values of MercyOne Northeast Iowa.
Graduate of an accredited nursing or medical assistant program preferred. Candidates with Certification and/or appropriate experience in a related field (lab, X-ray, etc.) may be considered. A minimum of one year experience.
Current license and/or certification in accordance with education. BLS. Mandatory Reporter. Valid IA driver's license and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) (CC-Cardiology only).
- Intermediate language, intermediate reasoning ability, basic math.
- Personal computer.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to effectively interact with other health care professionals and the public.
- Ability to present a positive image.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled