Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa Radiologic Technologist, X-Ray Tech, Radiographer in Waterloo, Iowa
$3000 Sign On Bonus for Radiologic Technologist! Full-time 2nd shift at MercyOne Waterloo Medical Center.
Provides diagnostic radiographs and performs imaging procedures in accordance with established parameters. Provides continuity of patient care. Assists Radiologist with procedures. Adheres to MercyOne Northeast Iowa's performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of MercyOne Northeast Iowa.
Graduate of an accredited program in Radiography. Must have valid Iowa permit to practice. Registered Technologist (Radiography) by ARRT. No prior experience required.
- Knowledge of imaging techniques for routine diagnostic radiographic examinations.
- CR, DR and PACS computer knowledge
- Intermediate language, intermediate math, high reasoning ability.
- Personal computer.
- Ability to work with a large degree of independence.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to use independent judgment to solve problems.
- Ability to perform office procedures when needed.
- Understand and demonstrate a commitment to customer service expectations at all times
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled