Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa House Supervisor-RN in Waterloo, Iowa
Serves as an administrative resource to all departments in the hospital in the absence of administrators and department managers. Supervises the provision of nursing care clinically and administratively. Plays an active role in patient placement. Will collaborate closely with Admissions, nursing units, and staffing in determining optimal patient placement. Adheres to MercyOne Northeast Iowa's performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of MercyOne Northeast Iowa.
BSN preferred. Minimum of 3 years medical/surgical, ICU or ER nursing experience.
Current Iowa RN license; BLS required. ACLS. Mandatory Reporter. PALS within one year of employment. TNCC preferred. Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training (NVCI) within 6 months of hire.
- High language, high math, high critical thinking ability.
- Database software, mainframe information systems, PC.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to work under pressure and with a large degree of independence.
- Ability to project positive image and build positive relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled