Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa EMT-PM in Waterloo, Iowa
Responds to ambulance calls and provides advanced patient care. Directs cares and provides guidance at scene. Performs vehicle maintenance and assists in the Emergency Room. Adheres to Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare's performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties in accordance with the mission, vision and values of Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare.
Graduate of a Iowa Paramedic Specialist Course or National Paramedic Course. Minimum of 1-year ambulance experience preferred.
Valid IA Class D driver's license and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR). BLS provider, ACLS, certified Iowa EMT-PM or RN Exemption; PALS; PHTLS highly recommended. Mandatory Reporter. Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training (NVCI) within 6 months of hire.
- Intermediate language, high math, high reasoning ability.
- Personal computer.
- Ability to work with diverse group of people..
- Ability to convey a positive image and build positive relationships with others.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must pass pre-hire physical agility test.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled