Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Iowa Clinic LPN or Medical Assistant in Waterloo, Iowa
Under the supervision of a provider, assists and performs a variety of patient care duties for the clinics of MercyOne Northeast Iowa. Adheres to MercyOne Northeast Iowa's performance expectations and performs all defined services and other related duties in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Values of MercyOne Northeast Iowa.
Graduate of an accredited nursing program. Six months office clinical experience preferred.
BLS, current Iowa LPN or RN license. mandatory reporter.
- Intermediate language, intermediate math, intermediate reasoning ability.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Ability to effectively interact with other health care professionals and the public.
- Ability to present a positive image.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled