The MENTOR Network Caregiver Floater $14.50 in Washington, Iowa
Caregiver Floater $14.50 Primary Location: United States-IA-IAWashington Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Caregiver, Direct Support Professional - Opportunities available at REM Iowa in Washington, IA!
You can make a difference by providing care to individuals with various needs and disabilities such as behavioral, developmental, physical, and mental health. Through this rewarding work you’ll develop strong bonds with individuals you serve and your coworkers making work feel like spending time with family.
Starting wage: $13.00/hour
$13.75/hour for Certified Medication Aides
$14.50/hour for full time float positions
What we offer you:
- A collaborative work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching (after introductory period and eligibility requirements are met)
- Referral bonus when you refer someone who is hired and employed at least 120 days
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
Schedule options depend on program however we can typically work with your availability and offer options such as:
- Full-time: evenings and overnights
- Part-time: early mornings, evenings, and weekends
- On-call/ "as needed"
As a Caregiver you will support people with activities of daily living such as:
- Transporting to medical appointments, errands, shopping or activities in your community
- Providing guidance with social skills, advocacy, self esteem
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible
- Personal hygiene, bathing, toileting, grooming, preparing meals, and assisting with medication administration
- Assisting individuals to redirect challenging behaviors
The MENTOR Network
- The MENTOR Network Jobs