UnityPoint Health Pediatrics LPN or RN in Urbandale, Iowa
$1,000 Sign on bonus if an External hire.
UnityPoint At Home Pediatrics
Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Nurse
Full Time Benefits
Needs of Care:
Ankeny (multiple needs): 7A-5P
Polk City: 7A-6P
Des Moines: (multiple needs): 7A-5P
Des Moines: 11P-7A
Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Match, Disability Coverage, Paid Time Off/Holidays, Critical Care Coverage, Parental Leave, Annual Pay Raise and more!!
Provide skilled nursing care to pediatric-young adult patients with special health care needs for shifts of time in the patient’s home. Perform prescribed activities directed under the patient’s physician’s care which may include; patient assessments, feedings, respiratory system management, medication administration, activities of daily living, and therapy programs. Assist in care coordination with care team. May be responsible for transportation of patient.
· Delivers quality patient care consistent with Home Health Conditions of Participation, qualifying home care criteria, payer coverage criteria, and providing visits/treatments consistent with the plan of care.
· Communicates with Registered Nurse Case Manager/Clinical Supervisor and participates in care coordination to achieve high quality care.
· Performs other duties as requested by the Clinical Manager/Clinical Supervisor to facilitate smooth and effective operations of the organization.
· Maintain accurate and timely documentation of clinical records and time entry.
· Monitors the patient care process to evaluate and improve care, collaborating with providers and other health care workers to provide comprehensive health assessment, treatment and follow up evaluation.
· Provides patient, family, and/or caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis and safety issues.
- Graduate of State Board approved program for Licensed Practical Nurses or Registered Nurse and valid license as Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse.
· Strong computer skills.
Ability to understand and apply guidelines, policies and procedures
Maintenance of an acceptable driving record (i.e., no “OWI” convictions in last 7 years or no more than 3 moving violations in last 3 years). An unacceptable driving record may result in suspension, termination or transfer to another position not requiring the ability to drive.
Ability to work as a collaborative team member.
CPR: Maintain a valid Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider Card with Re-certification.
Requisition ID: 2021-87351
Street: 11333 Aurora Ave
Name: 9400 UnityPoint at Home Affiliate
Name: SN Hours- Ext- DM
FTE (Numeric Only; Ex. 0.01): 1.0
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Scheduled Hours/Shift: Varied Hours (See Description Section)
External Company Name: UnityPoint Health
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org