Rose International INC Administrative Specialist in Urbandale, Iowa
Position Title: Administrative Specialist
Position Number: 283162
Location: Urbandale, IA
Desired Skill Set:
Project Management, Hedis Consultant, Healthcare
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Healthcare Consultant 1
Location: Urbandale IA 50322
Duration: 0-3 month(s)
Assist with the development of member and provider communications as needed. Complete day-to-day work plan updates for Operations team. Assist in meeting preparation and facilitation. Assist in coordination of implementation related to process improvement efforts.
• Client''s HEDIS Operations Department is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Hybrid Medical Record Retrieval, Supplemental Data projects and Clinical Improvement Initiatives.
• This team provides support to all regions throughout the United States and ensures adherence to policies and technical specifications of medical record abstraction and overall HEDIS Quality.
• Possess strong communication and organizational skills
• Possess project management skills
• Be self-motivated, engaged and have a willingness to learn
• Be excited about learning about the HEDIS data collection experience
• Be excited about researching best practices related to the project
• Take initiative but know when to ask questions and escalate
• Understand research, analysis, and reporting methods
• Define issues, conduct research, analyze and interpret data and define options utilizing various reporting methods
• Work independently with minimal supervision and to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Currently be enrolled in a higher education program, with a focus area of study in Public Health, Population Health, Health Care Administration, Business Administration, or a related field of study.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)