Trinity Health Registered Nurse - MercyOne Northwood Family Medicine - Full Time in Northwood, Iowa
HOURLY PAY RANGE: $18.36 - $26.66
Shift/Hours: Monday - Friday; 40 scheduled weekly hours
This position accepts the responsibility and accountability for the delivery of patient care with the multidisciplinary team while using the nursing process and maintaining professional nursing standards.
The Clinic Registered Nurse is responsible for managing nursing care essential to the assessment, promotion, maintenance, and restoration of patient's health and wellness within their scope of practice. The Clinic Registered Nurse will direct and support nursing/clinical personnel providing patient care within the facility as assigned by the Clinic Manager. This includes the evaluation, revision, and implementation of clinical policies and procedures related to the delivery of safe and efficient quality nursing care, maintenance of clinical staff personnel and education records, in-services and performs Clinical Staff functions.
- High School Diploma and graduate of a school of nursing is required.
- A current Iowa License as a Registered Nurse is required.
- Six months of experience in an ambulatory setting preferred.
- Supervisory experience in an ambulatory care setting is preferred
Special Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of management and nursing organizational theory to direct the operation of clinical staff.
- Knowledge of the principles and practice of employee development to train, delegate, and mentor staff.
- Knowledge of medical safety practices and standard requirements to evaluate existing standards and implement new procedures that are age specific...
- Skills in applying and modifying the principles, methods, and techniques of professional nursing.
- Skills in preparing records, writing reports, and responding to correspondence.
- Skills in anticipating and reacting calmly to emergency situations.
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making.
- Skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, and the public.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, organize and direct the work of others.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- A sense of and willingness to accept responsibility and to be accountable for own actions.
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute (verified by testing) preferred
MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center Offers:
- Competitive wages; including weekend and night differentials
- Benefit Package(Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan) for positions 16 hours per week or greater
- Educational assistance
- Success Sharing - a bonus when the organization meets its goals
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of references, background checks, pre-employment physical, drug screen and post offer exam.
EEO Employer F/M/Veteran/Disabled
*In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center, please call Human Resources at (641) 428-7287 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org*
Job Number: 00140121
Location: Northwood, IA
Organization Name: Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
Facility: MMCIA - Mercy Family Clinic-Northwood
Employment Type: Full time