UnityPoint Health Manager RYC/CADS Outpatient and Prevention in Muscatine, Iowa
This position is responsible for the management and clinical supervision of assigned programs, services, and staff of the Agency. The work requires using specialized knowledge, experience, training and skills to provide clinical supervision for programs and services to individuals in treatment. The work involves supervision of staff, clinical management and adherence to grant and contractual requirements. In addition this position works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary system which includes Medical Director, nurses, case managers and other outpatient and residential personnel.
Service Quality Indicators
• Will lead conformance with standards set by local, state, and federal agencies (DASA rule 2060, Federal Probation guidelines, DEA, CARF, IAC, and Joint Commission standards)
• Prepare, interpret and present reports regarding program operation, evaluation of service and utilization of resources.
• Assure program and staff compliance with Agency policies and procedures.
• Provide initial and ongoing assessment of program needs and resources through quality improvement activities.
• Fulfill the duties of the Information Security officer and the Information Privacy Officer.
• Assist in the planning, development, implementation and supervision of assigned programs provided by the Agency
Requisition ID: 2020-82342
Street: 1605 Cedar St
Name: 6020 UnityPoint Health QC Trinity
Name: New Horizons- Treatment
FTE (Numeric Only; Ex. 0.01): 1.0
FLSA Status: Exempt
Scheduled Hours/Shift: 40hr week/ primarily days with variable hours
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org