The Mentor Network Caregiver in Marshalltown, Iowa
Caregiver Primary Location: United States-IA-IAMarshalltown Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) REM Iowa
Come join our mission –make a difference in lives and enjoy rewarding work! We have a range of schedules and shiftsavailable that can fit your schedule. Whether you have previous experience or just a big heart and willingnessto learn, we want to hear from you! Apply today to REM Iowa to join the amazing group of co-workers and theinspiring individuals we serve.
As a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional with REM Iowa, you’ll work in residential settings supporting individuals with intellectual, physical, and behavioral disabilities.
We have a variety of shifts and schedules available:
- Full-time or part-time
- Days, afternoons, evenings, weekends and overnights
Provide support to individuals through assistance with activities of daily living such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transporting to medical appointments
- Enjoying recreational outings together
- Preparing meals and cleaning of household
- Assisting with medication administration
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Bathing and toileting
- Assisting individuals to redirect agitated or aggressive behaviors
- Teaching strategies to live as independently as possible We will teach you – come on board: paid training will be provided based on the individuals and program you support.