Mosaic Direct Support Aide in Logan, Iowa
At Mosaic, we recognize potential and go above and beyond to turn dreams and goals into realities.
Mosaic is looking for Direct Support Aides to join our mission. These are caring individuals who support people with intellectual disabilities out in the communities where we serve.
In this position you will:
- Train and assist people served in various aspects of activities of daily living
- Ensure services meet quality standards
- Responsible for the health, safety and emotional support of the people served
Document the services and supports provided
Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Work requires frequent physical activity including extended periods of standing, walking, and bending with occasional periods of sitting, kneeling, climbing, stooping, crouching, squatting and balancing.
- Work also requires constant reaching between knee and shoulder level as well as frequent reaching below knee level and overhead.
- Work requires occasional independent lifting up to 25 pounds, frequent push/pull up to 40 pounds of force and the ability to safely transfer 50 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled