Avera RN - OPERATING ROOM in Le Mars, Iowa
Come join our award winning team at Floyd Valley Healthcare in our Hospital Nursing Department!
Floyd Valley Healthcare in Le Mars, IA has a part-time position (15-20 hours per week) in our Nursing Department for a Registered Nurse (RN).
We are looking for an AMAZING Registered Nurse with a "Get It Done" attitude! The ability with work with a TEAM in a collaborative and communicative environment is a MUST!
Same Day Surgery Nurse Responsibilities:
- Provide quality direct care to our pre-operative and post-operative care patients
- Monday-Friday, no holidays or weekends typical hours 6:00am – 4:30pm flexible to department schedule.
Same Day Surgery Nurse Requirements:
- Licensed as a registered nurse in Iowa and/or meets the requirements of multi-state licensure required.
- ACLS/BLS a plus; certification is required as an employee.
- Mandatory Reporter training certificate a plus; certification is required as an employee.
We are proud to offer:
- IPERS Retirement
- Dental, and vision insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness center
- Paid time off
- Excellent training for new RNs and RNs returning to the workplace
- Salary based on experience
- Education opportunities for advanced certification
About Floyd Valley Healthcare: Floyd Valley Healthcare is a 25-bed critical access hospital and is located in Le Mars, Iowa home of "The Ice Cream Capital of the World!" Floyd Valley Healthcare has had a rich history of serving the healthcare needs of people in Le Mars, Iowa and the surrounding communities. Today Floyd Valley includes the hospital, family medicine clinics in Le Mars, Marcus and Remsen, public health and Park Place Estates Assisted Living. We serve people in their homes through home health and home medical services. Floyd Valley Healthcare is licensed by the State of Iowa, affiliated with the Avera System of Sioux Falls, South Dakota and is a member of the Iowa and American Hospital Associations.
Background check is required.