Avera LTC - NURSE ASSISTANT in Le Mars, Iowa
Come join our award winning team at Floyd Valley Healthcare at Park Place Estates Assisted Living!
Floyd Valley Healthcare in Le Mars, IA has a part-time position (16 hours per week) at Park Place Estates Assisted Living for a Resident Companion (Nurse Assistant).
We are looking for an AMAZING caregiver with a "Get It Done" attitude! The ability with work with a TEAM in a collaborative and communicative environment is a MUST!
Resident Companion Responsibilities:
- Various resident care activities and non-professional services in caring for the needs and comfort of the residents.
- Cleaning of resident rooms, work areas, ancillary and public areas.
- Assist residents with actives of daily living, medications reminders, housekeeping and activity participation.
- 6:00am - 2:00pm Monday - Friday and every other weekend and every other holiday.
Resident Companion Requirements:
- Medication Aide certificate is desired; certification will be required as an employee.
- CPR certification is desired; certification will be required as an employee.
- Iowa Mandatory Adult Abuse Reporting training required as an employee.
- Read, write and speak English.
- Willingness to serve others, patience, kind and caring attitude.
- Must be able to lift laundry baskets, meal trays, full garbage bags and occasionally help a resident who has fallen.
We are proud to offer:
- IPERS Retirement
- Fitness center
- Paid time off
- Excellent training
- Salary based on experience
About Park Place Estates:
Park Place Estates, a beautiful, two-story, 30-unit assisted living facility opened on the Floyd Valley Healthcare campus. PPE was the first assisted living built in Plymouth County, has been deficiency-free since opening and has been recognized nationally for its staff and activity program. Residents receive assistance with activities of daily living in a home-like environment with many amenities.
To apply, go to https://floydvalley.org and apply online!
Background check is required.