Candeo Mental Health Instructor in Johnston, Iowa
The Mental Health Instructor reports directly to the Daily Service Manager providing direct support to Candeo clients with Mental Health disabilities. This Instructor supports clients in achieving their personal goals and functions independently assuring that clients receive the highest quality services possible. Direction and guidance are available from the Daily Service Manger.
Hourly wage is $11.75-14.00 an hour depending on your level of education and experience.
- Associate’s Degree in Human Services, Social Work, Rehabilitation or related field. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- One year experience with Mental Health Diagnoses required
- Ability to encourage client to access community resources
- Excellent teaching and motivation skills
- High level of communication skills and ability to differentiate communication techniques with parents, clients and staff
- Ability to develop rapport and trust with client
Click here to complete an application
Candeo 9550 White Oak Lane Suite 200 Johnston, IA. 515-259-8126
Posted on: April 14, 2017