Waldorf College Admissions Office Coordinator in Forest City, Iowa
Waldorf University seeks candidates for a full-time Admissions Office Coordinator. The primary responsibilities are to provide friendly and exceptional service with a welcoming presence to students, families, the admissions department, and the University Community. Additionally, will be responsible for answering university admissions incoming phone calls, data entry of student applications/inquiries, preparing letters, and providing direct support to the Director of Admissions, and backup to the university switchboard. The Office Coordinator will also supervise 1-3 student workers. Experience in a post-secondary institution is preferred. Will include occasional weekends. Ideal candidate will be engaging, self-motivated, able to sense, interpret, evaluate, and respond appropriately to needs of department and visitors, be dependable and appreciate the importance of service.
- Customer service experience preferably in a reception or office setting
- Skilled in attention to detail and task management
- Effective speaking, active listening, reading, and writing communication skills
- Excellent organizational and records management skills
- able to adapt to needs and appreciate need to maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of and skill with standard office software (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite) and database programs; accurate keyboard /data entry skills
- Open and adaptable to change and flexibility with work tasks and time
- A commitment to the mission and goals of Waldorf University
- AA degree or higher level of education preferred, work experience considered
Benefits: Waldorf offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life, LTD, 401k match and tuition benefits for employees and their families, in addition options for dental, vision, short-term disability, identity protection, supplemental and voluntary life insurances and FLEX spending plans.
To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should complete the online application, submit/upload a cover letter outlining skills and interest in the position, a resume and contact information for up to three professional references. Background check will be processed for final candidate.
_Review of applicants will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. _