Catholic Health Initiatives Physical Therapist in CLIVE, Iowa
Location: CLIVE, IOWA, UNITED STATES
Requisition #: 2019-R0250366
Post Date: 6 days ago
Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: IA > CLIVE > MERCY WEST
This position is at the MercyOne Comfort Health Center for Women. Common physical therapy patient needs include urinary and fecal incontinence, pelvic pain, OB pain, orthopedic needs and any other therapy needs for women. We currently have 1 physical therapist and the patient demand for another therapist. The MercyOne Comfort Health Center for Women has been open for 2.5 years. Services provided include women’s health, plastics, the Katzmann Breast Center, urogynecology, physical therapy and imaging.
Preferred training includes:
1 st level of pelvic floor training, including internal pelvic exam (additional training past level 1 is a plus)
Orthopedic background in spine
We would prefer 5-7 years of experience but required a minimum of 3 years of physical therapy experience.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS ANDABILITIES AS REQUIRED:
· Certificate, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in physical therapy
· Licensed in Iowa
· 5-7 years of experience but required a minimum of 3 years of physical therapy experience.
· Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider certified or obtained within three (3) months of hire. Acceptable credentialing bodies and certifications include American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer and American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers.
· Proof of completion of Mandatory Reporter abuse training specific to population served within three (3) months of hire.
Requisition ID: 2019-R0250366
Shift: Day Job
Market: Mercy Medical Center
We are excited to share that CHI was named as one of America’s Best Employers 2019, by Forbes. Clickhereto learn more.
Chances are, you’re here because you’re looking for a career offering greater opportunity, challenge and fulfillment. We’re confident you’ll find all three at CHI. As one of the nation’s largest nonprofit health systems, we offer a wealth of careers across more than 101 hospitals in 18 states. Our faith-based health system welcomes you to share in our mission of building healthier communities, whether as a surgeon in the operating room or an administrator in a conference room. When you work in a supportive environment with like-minded professionals, wonderful things happen. Learn More
Equal Opportunity Employment
Consistent with our Core Values, Catholic Health Initiatives employers are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected characteristic
Catholic Health Initiatives
- Catholic Health Initiatives Jobs