Trinity Health Lab Assistant-Part Time .5 FTE Varies in Clinton, Iowa
Performs basic laboratory procedures under the supervision of Registered Technologists and Technicians. Responsible for the collection of specimens for testing including blood samples urine drug screens. Works under supervision of Section Head or Laboratory Manager. Laboratory Assistant will be required to travel to other sites off campus to provide phlebotomy services. Age of patients range from newborn to geriatric.
- Valid Drivers license.
- High school graduate or the equivalent.
- Training at an approved school for phlebotomy or medical assistant preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic computer skills in a Windows environment.
- Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
- Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission and vision, goals, and values of Trinity Health.
Job Number: 00172602
Location: Clinton, IA
Organization Name: MercyOne - Clinton
Facility: MMCIA - Mercy Medical Center - North
Employment Type: Part time