UnityPoint Health Rn Inpatient in Bettendorf, Iowa
Clinical Excellence/Patient Care
· Supervises nursing/patient care activities within their scope.
· Evaluates nursing activities to ensure patient care, staff relations and efficiency of service.
· Observes techniques and services rendered by CNA/PCT or LPN’s to ensure adherence to hospital guidelines.
· Observes nursing care to ensure that the care is carried out as directed and treatment administered in accordance with physician instructions
· Interacts professionally with all patients and family members
· Knowledge of medications, ability to perform services to level of licensure.
· Maintains cooperative working relationship with all medical staff members
· Ability to communicate both verbally and non-verbally in a professional manner.
· Responds to departments experiencing emergency situations and assigns staff accordingly during the emergencies
· Collaborates with other departments to provide for best patient outcomes
· Oversees appropriate non-professional staff to care for specific patient for daily care
Requisition ID: 2021-87127
Street: 4500 Utica Ridge Rd
Name: 6020 UnityPoint Health QC Trinity
Name: Medical IP- BE
FTE (Numeric Only; Ex. 0.01): 0.01
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Scheduled Hours/Shift: Varied
External Company URL: http://www.unitypoint.org